North Augusta Forward is excited to announce our inaugural Melodies & Masterpieces fundraising event on February 10, 2024, 6:30 pm at the Crowne Plaza in Riverside Village, North Augusta. An evening of dueling pianos, a chef showcase, local artists painting live, auctions and raffles all to benefit our mission to inspire, lead and implement a united vision that provides the best possible quality of life for the community of North Augusta, SC.
Join us and celebrate all we’ve accomplished and what lies ahead.
Individual, Young Patron and limited VIP tickets available.
Dinner featuring small plates by chefs from Salt+Marrow, Manuel’s Bread Cafe, Brinkley’s Chop House, Blue Collard and more
Opportunities to purchase original artwork from local artists Jason Craig and Becca Lyn
VIP Tickets also include:
An exclusive pre-event tasting experience
Enjoy s’mores and a warm (or cold) beverage.
Listen to the sounds of the season.
Let your memory throw you back in time when you taste Fat Man’s boiled peanuts again. It’s been so long!
Give Santa the latest updates to your list.
Pull your tree home in a wagon or drive it home on the top of the family wagon.
Get in the spirit and start a new tradition this year.
– Yes! We’ll have the SEC game on. Thanks to Austin Taylor’s Game Day trailer.
– We’ll have a variety of music at the Cavalier’s Courtyard Stage: Fox Creek HS Jazz Band, DJ Matto, The Dulcimer Guy, Luke Moore, and All The Things (Brooke Lundy + Keith Jenkins).
– Help the kids make ornaments with AR Workshop.
– Get your portrait made at the Illustration Machine (Pro Tip: These make excellent holiday cards).
– Roast s’mores by the fire.
– Grab a drink from Motor Keg Social.
– Snag a taco from the Cantina Locale food truck.
– Fat Man’s will have their famous and nostalgic Boiled Peanuts. They’ll be grilling burgers and hot dogs too.
– Town Square Olive Oil and Wine will have snacks to enjoy.
– Visit Santa and Mrs. Claus from 5:30-8 pm.