NA Forward is offering a limited number of vendors the opportunity to set up and sell approved items during Downtown Fall Fest in North Augusta, South Carolina.
Saturday, October 30, 2021 from 10am to 5pm
Downtown North Augusta
The following conditions and rules will apply:
- You must submit your completed application. THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS October 11th. Applications must include: a completed, signed application and vendor fee.
- Each vendor will be responsible for collecting and paying all applicable taxes.
- The vendor fee is $25 and is due once your application has been approved. This fee is non-refundable.
- Vendors will be “Open for Business” during all festival hours. All cars must be out of the festival area and setup must be completed no later than 9:30am (and ready to serve at 10:00am). Break-down is strictly prohibited prior to 5:00pm.
- Vendors must be self-contained, and provide their own electricity and water source. Vendor will be responsible for the cleanup of their designated area, including ground debris. Vendors will be responsible for any tables, chairs or tents needed for their display.
- Food Vendors – Please provide a menu of items you wish to sell. Please attach a picture of your set-up in addition. The selection of vendors will be at the sole discretion of the Festival Committee.
- Craft Vendors – Please list and give a detailed description of items you wish to sell. Please attach a picture or submit an example of your work in addition. The selection of vendors will be at the sole discretion of the Festival Committee.